April 02, 2014

TRUST.LOVE.FRIENDSHIP




Assalamualaikum and hi everyone! Can I ask you guys a question?  Do you believe in true love?  Do you really love your partner? What is the difference between the friendship and love? Do you have an experience couple with your own friends? Till now, I still can't get it what does it means >,< Too bad for me to figure this things out. Do you wanna know a storries?  I have reach 19 years old in this year but I'm still finding for a true love. Is it still exist? Hm it's rare okay! So, I've decided to enjoy myself before I being purposed by someone to get married. People might said that if we're not sure is it your becoming husband is the man who sent by Allah  for you,  just do solat istikharah. InsyaAllah there will always be the way and solution.  So I have think about it to focus on my studies and leave about the love behind. After being single for 3 years(I think) since I was in early Form 5, I guess I might be weird and awkward. I wonder why, is it because of that man? Or maybe cause of i'm getting wiser and be matured about it? Hmm let me think about it after I graduated. I doesn't want to be desperate who gonna finding and judging people too early. So, I must take time to know him and learn how to attract him then. I make a desicion to finish my study maybe at here or studying abroad? InsyaAllah. Pray a lot for my studies and my faith in Allah s.w.t InsyaAllah :) Okay, that's enough for tonight. I think I might going to  bed right now. Wait for my next storries boys/girls!! Goodnight :* Assalamualaikum ♥ 

♥ ♥ 
XOXO