September 22, 2012

Yesterday







Assalamualaikum and have a nice day bloggers :) Today I'm gonna share something about last night . Hmm Last night I was stalk his twitter . Yeah I'm very sad and dissapointed . I know he likes me but I still don't know why this happen to me till I thought I'm not perfect for him and I might thought that I should retire  from stolen his heart before I got hurt. I tried my best and I decided not used my phone too . My A's , these wasn't your fault . I'm not blaming you and you shouldn't have to blame yourself in this situation . This is my fault ! Sometimes when I said I was fine , actually I'm tryin to be happy and I don't want you to be involve in my problems or knew about what I feels . What I've told you , that was absolutely right . I'm trying to be heartless cause I don't want you got hurt so just let me be hurts with my own feelings . I won't leaving you , my dear . Don't worry about me , I'm used to be like this . You're too kind with me babe and I really appreciate that . Thanks you cause likes me and concern about me . Take care of yourself , okayy AF ? :)