July 27, 2012

My First Crush....


Assalamualaikum everyone . Today I'm gonna share something half about my sadness these days . Yeahh I feel so down right now , I don't know why . Nevermind , maybe it's a challenge for me to stay strong . Since he came to my school and it had change everything . All my words towards boy turns to "0" I don't know why . But we're not knowing each other that day , I only know one of his friend . And I just keep silent and till fight with one of my classmates cause of him (justajokes) I've try my best wanna talk to him , but I'm too afraid to say any words if I saw him . Just pretend that I'm not see him hehe . Lately this , I started to lookin at him and I thought it maybe somethings goes wrong , I WAS RIGHT ! Byebye dude :'( I still remember that we met at the 'lorong' and that was a first time I talked to him and it might be a last time right ? I will always remember it buddy ! You're my first crush dude . A small gift that I give it to you , just accept it as a friends okay ? :)